CoPeCo is a two-year joint Masters programme in Contemporary Performance and Composition and an open platform for experimental artistic practice within a European setting
Eesti Muusika- ja Teatriakadeemia (Estonia)
Kungl. Musikhögskolan i Stockholm (Sweden)
Conservatoire National Superieur Musique et Danse de Lyon (France)
Hochschule für Musik und Theater Hamburg (Germany)
Organisation of semesters
The CoPeCo Masters Programme is a full-time joint programme (120 ECTS) divided into four semesters of study (30 ECTS each). You will spend each semester in a different institution and country.
Study period 2020-2022
- 1 semester: Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre, Estonia: 31. August 2020 – 20. January 2021
- 2 semester: Royal College of Music in Stockholm, Sweden: 18. January 2021 – 6. June 2021
- 3 semester: Conservatoire National Superieur Musique et Danse Lyon, France: 6. September 2021 – 12. March 2022
- 4 semester: Hamburg University of Music and Theatre, Germany: 1. April 2022 – 30. September 2022
Study period 2022-2024
- 1 semester: Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre, Estonia: 29. August 2022 – 22. January 2023
- 2 semester: Royal College of Music in Stockholm, Sweden: 16. January 2023 – 4. June 2023
- 3 semester: Conservatoire National Superieur Musique et Danse Lyon, France: 4. September 2023 – 9. February 2024
- 4 semester: Hamburg University of Music and Theatre, Germany: 1. April 2024 – 30. September 2024
Structure of Studies
Your studies will be centered around the Masters Degree Project which you will complete over the two-year study period. The programme leads to the award of a Masters degree.
You can apply to only one of the four partner institutions. If your application is successful you will be enrolled in the same institution where you submitted your application. This institution will remain your home institution for the whole duration of your studies. Upon successful completion of your studies you will receive your degree certificate and diploma supplement from your home institution. Additionally, you will receive a certificate signed by the heads of the four institutions in the consortium.
You will be enrolled on all courses at the institution where you take the course, except for the Masters Degree Project on which you will be enrolled at your home institution.
All courses are taught in English. In order to be awarded the final Masters degree you will need to complete 120 ECTS. To continue to the next semester, you are expected to pass 100% of the courses specified in the curriculum by the end of the previous semester. Courses take place at each institution during one semester only, and you are strongly encouraged to pass all your courses within that semester.
The CoPeCo programme was developed under the auspices of LLP Erasmus Curriculum Development Project (2010 -2013)