1) Find the programme in Study in Estonia online system
2) Fill out the electronic application form and upload the required supporting documents
3) Use the CoPeCo joint platform for uploading your portfolio!
1) The 1st application round (application and evaluation of supporting material) is open 1. December 2017 – 11. February 2018
2) Entrance examinations (live auditions) take place 15. March – 31. March 2018. Those qualifying to the audition round will be contacted and the audition date set.
3) Offers of places to successful applicants will be sent 30. April 2018.
1) Find the programme on KMH website, where a link takes you to the relevant page on University Admissions in Sweden. You can also go directly to University Admissions in Sweden
2) Create a user account on the University Admissions in Sweden website and follow the steps to apply online.
3) Please consult this page on the University Admissions website for details on supporting documents. Upload the documents (e g Diploma, Diploma supplement) to your account on University Admissions.
Non-EU/EEA applicants, please pay the University Admissions in Sweden application fee before the deadline to ensure that your application will be considered.
4) Upload your CoPeCo-specific documents (e.g. portfolio, CV etc) to the joint web platform!
All information specific to applications through CNSMDL is available HERE.
- December 1, 2017: opening of the application process on the CoPeCo joint web platform for all applicants
- January 8 – 21, 2018: online registration for applicants wishing to apply through CNSMDL
Following the online registration you will receive by mail a folder with instructions, an application form and a list of specific requirements.
The application fee is 87 EUR (a copy of the bank transfer will have to be uploaded with the other required documents).
- January 31, 2018: deadline for returning the application and supporting material (1. application stage) on the CoPeCo joint web platform
- February 28, 2018: results of the 1. application stage by the internal Lyon jury
- March 27 & 28, 2018: 2. application stage (live audition at Lyon CNSMDL) -> Step 1: ranking list compiled by the Lyon jury (auditions are filmed);
- Last week of April: -> Step 2: application results of all institutions are gathered
- 27 April, 2018: offers of places sent to successful applicants
1. December 2017 until 20. January 2018: application open
In addition to uploading the CoPeCo-specific documents to the joint web platform you will need to submit the following documents:
- Two passport photos (marked with name and address)
- School-leaving certificate from the last school you attended (Bachelors Degree (180 ECTS) and Diploma supplement or equivalent)
- If you are on your final year of study in a Bachelors programme, confirmation of enrolment and the expected graduation date
- Transcripts showing examinations passed or continuous assessment requirements completed, so far as these relate to the course of study you have selected
- Proof of English language skills (B1): IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent
The application fee is 50 EUR. Please do not pay the 50 EUR application fee straight away! After we receive your application we will send you a receipt and a transfer form for the payment. The fee cannot be refunded. This also applies if you withdraw from the application!
Please send all required documents to:
Hochschule für Musik und Theater Hamburg
Harvestehuder Weg 12
For questions relating to application/admission, student services and fees please contact Almuth Hoberg.
- Mid February: results of the 1. application stage by the internal jury
- 2. application stage (live or Skype audition)
- Last week of April: audition results
- 30. April: offers of places sent to successful applicants