1) Find the programme in Study in Estonia online system
2) Fill out the electronic application form and upload the required supporting documents
3) Use the CoPeCo joint web platform for uploading your portfolio!
1) The 1st application round (application and evaluation of supporting material) is open 1. December 2019 – 31. January 2020
2) Entrance examinations (live/online auditions) take place March 2020. Those qualifying to the audition round will be contacted and the audition date set.
3) Offers of places to successful applicants will be sent 30. April 2020.
1) Find the programme on KMH website, where a link takes you to the relevant page on University Admissions in Sweden. You can also go directly to University Admissions in Sweden
2) Create a user account on the University Admissions in Sweden website and follow the steps to apply online.
3) Please consult this page on the University Admissions website for details on supporting documents. Upload the documents (e g Diploma, Diploma supplement) to your account on University Admissions.
Non-EU/EEA applicants, please pay the University Admissions in Sweden application fee before the deadline to ensure that your application will be considered.
4) Upload your CoPeCo-specific documents (e.g. portfolio, CV etc) to the joint web platform!
All information specific to applications through CNSMDL is available HERE.
- Administrative registration for applicants wishing to apply through CNSMDL
December 1, 2019 to January 19, 2020 (midnight GMT+1)
CNSMDL online platform
In order to complete the online administrative registration, applicants are requested to fill out a registration form and to upload specific documents, and to proceed with the payment of the entrance exam fee (€88).
- Application process on the CoPeCo joint web platform for all applicants
December 1, 2019 to January 31, 2020
CoPeCo joint web platform
- January 19, 2020 (midnight GMT+1): administration registration deadline for applicants wishing to apply through CNSMDL
- January 31, 2020 (midnight GMT+1): deadline for applicants to submit their application and supporting material for 1. application stage on the CoPeCo joint web platfor
- February 28, 2020: results of the 1. application stage by the local jury in Lyon
- Mid March, 2020: 2. application stage (live audition in Lyon)
Applicants wishing to apply through CNSMDL and selected for the 2. application stage will be invited for a live audition at the CNSMD de Lyon mid-March. Applicants who are unable to come to Lyon can contact the local jury and request a visio-conference audition. This request shall be justified, and the jury is free to accept it or not. Should the audition take place via visio-conference, the applicant will have the ensure a good internet connexion and a good quality sound.
- April 30, 2020: offers of places sent to successful applicants
1. December 2019 until 20. January 2020: application open
In addition to uploading the CoPeCo-specific documents to the joint web platform you will need to submit the following documents:
- Two passport photos (marked with name and address)
- School-leaving certificate from the last school you attended (Bachelors Degree (180 ECTS) and Diploma supplement or equivalent)
- If you are on your final year of study in a Bachelors programme, confirmation of enrolment and the expected graduation date
- Transcripts showing examinations passed or continuous assessment requirements completed, so far as these relate to the course of study you have selected
- Proof of English language skills (B1): IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent
The application fee is 50 EUR. Please do not pay the 50 EUR application fee straight away! After we receive your application we will send you a receipt and a transfer form for the payment. The fee cannot be refunded. This also applies if you withdraw from the application!
Please send all required documents to:
Hochschule für Musik und Theater Hamburg
Harvestehuder Weg 12
For questions relating to application/admission, student services and fees please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mid February: results of the 1. application stage by the internal jury
- 2. application stage (live or Skype audition)
- Last week of April: audition results
- 30. April: offers of places sent to successful applicants